If you’re looking for an inflatable kayak that is close to a standard hard shell kayak, the Advanced Elements Expedition Kayak is for you.
It has built-in, lightweight aluminum ribs that provide exceptional rigidity for excellent speed and tracking.The bottom of the kayak use “drop stitch” contstruction that when inflated becomes extreamly rigid. The high back seats will have you paddling in comfort for hours on end.
The 15 ft long kayak has low center of gravity for exceptional stability and also helps make paddling easier. The 6 chambers gives you the ultimate in safety on the water.
As shown in inflatable standup paddle boards, drop-stitch technology allows us to create high pressure forms that are extremely rigid. The drop-stitch floor in this kayak creates a hull with chine, which enhances the tracking and hull speed, and adds unparalleled rigidity in an inflatable kayak.
This kayak is suitable for anything from a day trip, and with the plenty of storage capacity even a week long camping expedition. The Advanced Elements is a good kayak for fishing, with its solid tracking and maneuverability plus bungee tie downs for storage.
- MODEL AE1009-XE
- COLOR BLUE/ORANGE
- LENGTH 13’
- WIDTH 32″
- WEIGHT 42 LBS. (19 KG)
- PERSON/S 1
- MAX. WEIGHT 450 LBS. (204 KG)
- CHAMBERS 9
- FOLDED SIZE 31″ X 16″ X 10″
- Good Stability: Low center of gravity design provides good stability and easy paddling.
- Multiple Chambers: 9 Chambers provide additional buoyancy and unique kayak shape.
- Easy To Set Up: Twistlok™ valves and high flow Spring™ valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable: Raised deck and adjustable lumbar seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern, and Drop-stitch technology in the floor, improves tracking, rigidity, and hull speed.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Drop-stitch floor construction.
- Adjustable seat with inflatable lumbar support
- Rudder Mount for adding the AdvancedTrak™ Kayak Rudder Kit AE4005
- Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt
- Molded rubber handles
- Hard edge bow and stern
- Welded seams
- Bungee deck lacing
- Neoprene knuckle guard
- Massive storage compartment
- Reinforced bow and stern
- Skeg/tracking fin
- D-ring tie downs
- Adjustable Foot brace
- Drop-stitch Floor
- Rudder Mount
- High-back Lumbar Seat
- Duffel Bag with removable shoulder straps
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual