This dry bag is a very economical bag to purchase for use on your kayaks. This bag keeps out dirt, waer, and dust. Keeping your items dry and could even save your life when it is cold out.
- YOUR GEAR WILL STAY BONE DRY. This is a high quality watertight bag that protects your essentials from dirt, dust, mud and water … wet weather, waves or rapids. Available in Foliage Green, Desert Sand and Marine Blue colors, and in 20l, 30l or 40l sizes.
- YOU’LL BE HAPPY TO CARRY this super lightweight bag. Use the 2 x shoulder straps or use the side grab handle. Big enough to fit everything in for your trip – but it won’t weigh you down.
- NO NEED TO BE GENTLE! This is naturally durable pvc vinyl material. Tough non-rip material will last for years. Your rugged bag holds up through all your adventures. Seriously solid! If you go near water you need to own one of these!
- ADVENTURE READY. Drenched in a downpour? Capsized the canoe? Every item in the storage bag remains dry! Dry sack duffel for everything – kayaking, camping, hiking, swimming, fishing, sailing, boating, paddle boarding or beach.
- YOUR PURCHASE IS 100% RISK FREE with our Extended 60-day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee and 12-month Free Replacement Warranty.
Folding the dry bag correctly will create a waterproof seal
Do follow the instructions for sealing the bag when you receive it. Tightly folding down the top 3 times before securing the clips together will keep all the dirt, dust and water out. But please note that the bag is not intended for full submersion in water. Users should also take great care with electronics – it is advisable to use smaller certified waterproof bags for such valuables before carrying in the dry bag.
The ECOdept Dry Bag is available in 3 colors – ‘Foliage Green’, ‘Desert Sand’ and ‘Marine Blue’. The sizes are all large and practical:
- 20L (5.3 Gallons) – 9.2” diameter, 24.4” high (unfolded), 19.4” high (folded), 20.6 oz
30L (7.9 Gallons) – 10.4” diameter, 26.4” high (unfolded), 21.4” high (folded), 23.8 oz
40L (10.6 Gallons) – 11.6” diameter, 28.3” high (unfolded), 23.4” high (folded), 26.3 oz
This product could be a life saver. One key thing about kayaking in the winter is that you need to have dry clothing in case you fall in. The product shows that it should not be submerged, but we tested that part anyways. Amazingly everything stayed dry. It has the option to carry it in your hand or worn has a backpack. For the price, this is a great option for anyone that is on the water.