Redefining performance, the Shimano Curado 150 DC Casting Reel blends all of the winning attributes of the Shimano Curado 200K with Shimano’s Digitally Controlled braking system, resulting in one of the most dependable and technologically advanced reels on the market. Offering easy, trouble-free, long distance casting throughout a range of conditions and baits, the Shimano Curado 150 DC Casting Reel features an externally adjustable braking system that is measured and controlled by a microcomputer every 1/1000 of a second, so it applies the optimal amount of braking pressure, virtually eliminating backlashes and maximizing casting distance.
Living up to the legendary standards that have been set forth by previous generations of Curado reels, the Shimano Curado 150 DC Casting Reel leverages Shimano’s MicroModule Gearing to provide seamless and efficient rotation. Built tournament tough, the Shimano Curado 150 DC Casting Reel relies upon a rock-solid Hagane Body to eliminate flexing and warp, while providing lightweight, yet rugged performance. Showcasing the most refined technologies that Shimano has to offer, the Shimano Curado 150 DC Casting Reel sets a new benchmark for performance and provides competitive anglers with an unwavering dependability.
- SUPERIORITY – The Curado DC low-profile reel is the most advanced of all Curado models. Augmented with Shimano’s all new Digital Control Braking System that builds on the Curado’s legacy of durability, dependability, and versatility
- CAST SMARTER – Shimano’s new Digital Control braking system utilizes a microcomputer to monitor spool speed 1000 times every second and apply the perfect amount of brake to prevent backlash and maximize distance
- EASE OF USE – Anglers of all skill levels will appreciate less thumbing and trouble-free casting no matter the lure, or the weather conditions. The 4 easy adjustments on the side plate allow the brakes to be adjusted to your preferred setting letting the reel do the work
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE – Utilizing the impressively smooth Micromodule Gear System and X-SHIP system, you will experience the seamless reeling and the smoothest cranking unique only to Shimano Reels all while being protected by the overwhelmingly strong and highly rigid HAGANE Body
- SPECIFICATIONS – Max Drag: 11 lbs. / Gear Ratio: 8.5:1 / Weight: 7.9 oz. / Line Retrieve: 26-36″ / Retrieve: Right / Bearings: 6BB + 1RB – PowerPro Line Cap: 20/150, 30/135, 40/105 – Mono Line Cap: 10/120, 12/110, 14/90